Monday, October 21, 2013

Giant. . .Stone Giant!


 As it says in the title this is a stone giant from one J.R.R. Tolkien's most loved stories "The Hobbit".  In The Hobbit, a band of outcast Dwarves travels through the Misty Mountains(a range of mountains in the mythological land of Middle Earth) to get to their long since dragon stolen home Erebor, the Lonely Mountain.  In the Misty Mountains they come across a thunder battle between stone giants.
This is the Stone Giant I made out of LEGO®.  The design is from Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey".
 Here is my Stone Giant about to club somebody in the face.
Up close.

Up closer.
This Stone Giant Knows not what awaits him, for this is the very giant that gets his head knocked off by a boulder the size of the Governor of Texas's house.
Now, it's throwing a boulder itself.
Look out!  Splat.  I told you to look out.
BYE!!!

6 comments:

  1. that is so cool i love the hobbit and the lord of the rings books and moves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read Percy Jackson?!?!? I think I saw some of the books in your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I do and you did. I think I need to change that background, kinda distracting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so good with legos.

    ReplyDelete